Studying through apps is the latest trend to grab more knowledge, and today millions of high school students are using apps to excel in their studies. Due to the corona pandemic, many students are facing problems in their study but thanks to some useful apps that are helping students to manage their study efficiently.
Day by day, more numbers of apps are being introduced on the web, and many individuals find it challenging to pick anyone. Therefore, we have mentioned some function apps to help you learn and solve questions and answer with ease. Listed below are some useful apps that you can consider for your studies without any doubt.
- It is an online learning app for social learners as it allows students to collaborate and connect with their classmates, friends, and even students from across the globe. The app is offering countless learning groups that allow users to study different subjects, get feedback, share and post resources, and acquire advice from other users studying the same topics. GoConqr is collaborative, visual, and informative as it consists of different quizzes, mind maps, flashcards, etc.
2. Exam Countdown
- The exam countdown app is efficient and practical for those who need guidance for their studies. The app works perfectly as a visual reminder of all users’ actual future dates. The app can be used by users the input all their exam dates and quickly keep track of their learning schedule. People dealing with organizing their learning can quickly improve their habits by exam countdown app the time they have left before the exam.
- It is another excellent online writing service that is helping students in the right ways. For each academic level student that needs some help, studicus.com is a guarantee to deliver high-quality papers. You can work with their editors to excel your paper and get real feedback on what you need to focus on. Using this app, students will learn about strong and weak spots in their writing.
- It is a tool or software that takes your PowerPoint presentations to the next level. The platform lets users create a unique and impressive presentation from scratch or import recently made presentations and watch them once plain introduction gets another flare.
5. My Study Life
- The app is designed mainly for high school and college students. My study life is a calendar app that lets users build their timetables to easily keep track of their exams, classes, and assignments. Moreover, It lets users assign work to specific classes and come with reminders so they don’t forget anything. Besides all this, the study life offers day and week rotation timetables, so users can easily pop in those assessments or classes that they only have an alternative week.
- The app is more than just software to store notes. Evernote is the ultimate app that lets student’s to-do lists, images, memos, WebPages, and much more. Anything you like to keep yourself organized, the app will function for it. With this app, you can quickly create handwrite notes and type up notes, and photograph them and easily store things as PDFs or word docs.
- Mind mapping is an excellent study method app that helps you spark your memory, organize your thoughts, and bring up new contemplation. With SimpleMind, users can develop their mind maps and can work to any scale they like as it will flaunt a limitless page size and several components.
8. Google drive
- Every student today needs to have Google drive application on their device. It fundamentally contains all the highlights of Google Drive on your PC, however, arranges it in a simple to-utilize versatile configuration.
- You can impart archives to your classmates and team up on ventures, make slideshow introductions, make productive accounting pages, and a whole lot more. It is incredible software —particularly on the off chance that you’ve left your schoolwork at home and need to alter or print it out at school. Everything is upheld up in a similar spot.
- The off-time app allows users to hinder approaching calls, writings, and warnings for set timeframes and can likewise stop students getting to applications during this time so not any more unending looking through their networking as opposed to getting down to work.
- Most students have math as their biggest enemy at high school, but with photomath, you can quickly solve any mathematical problems. It is also known as an app for genius minds that enables students to snap a photo of any math issue and get a created reaction.
The apps mentioned above are sufficient to have on your phones when you are in high school. Moreover, almost every app is free of cost, so you can download it without any hesitation.