Being situated so close to the equator, India remains hot and muggy throughout the year. To beat the heat, we either use a desert cooler or introduce an air conditioner at home. Yet, as a general rule, there is just a single AC in a house. Furthermore, different rooms in the house stay hot, and nobody likes to remain in those stodgy rooms. Moreover, what should we do when guests come over? Would it be a good idea for us to allow them to sit in the hot and sticky spot, with no climate control system? The appropriate response is straightforward. Try to introduce a portable air conditioner in your house this summer. These climate control systems can be advantageously moved starting with one spot then onto the next, as indicated by your necessities. That is not all! Presumably, the best thing about compact ACs is that they are getting less expensive consistently.
Here, we have come up with some of the best portable ACs available in the Indian market today. So, let’s not waste any more time and dive right into this list!
1.Super General Portable Air Conditioner
With its small size and multiple unique features, this portable AC is the perfect solution for residential uses.
- This AC has a 1.5-ton capacity which can cool areas up to 180sq.ft.
- The LED display lights allow you to operate the AC easily at night time.
- This portable AC comes with a programmable timer function, allowing you to set desired cooling options for the next 24 hours.
- Its 2-ton water tank capacity helps to keep your room cool for a long time.
- This model comes with the 3-in-1 technology, i.e. it can either be used as an AC, a fan and also as a dehumidifier which is then fitted with a microbicidal filter too.
- This AC uses the “No-drip” technology to prevent leakage of excess water through the condenser.
2.Blue Star Portable Air Conditioner
This portable AC is the best fit for cooling small areas up to 100 sq.ft.
- This model comes with numerous exciting features like tank-full alarm, anti-freeze thermostat, auto restart and timer, night glow option on the remote controller, feather touch electronic panel, and many more.
- The filter of the AC has an anti-bacterial & dust silver coating.
- Its sleep mode allows you to set a particular temperature for the whole night, to ensure that you have a good night’s sleep.
- Its dry mode removes the moisture in the air during monsoon to dehumidify the room.
- This product has a highly efficient rotary compressor that delivers maximum cooling with very little power consumption.
3.Eurogreen Portable Air Conditioner
This portable air conditioner comes with 4-in-1 technology that works as an air conditioner, dehumidifier, heater and fan and is also suitable for chilling areas, i.e. more than 100sq.ft.
- This AC can be easily operated either by remote control or by touching the electronic panel.
- Its sleep function and timer mode enable you to set a particular temperature for a specific period.
- This item accompanies Auto Evaporation Technology. In this way, the depleted water is vanished naturally through the fumes pipe.
- This model uses significantly less power(5 amps plug ) and is easy to move owing to its smooth roller wheels.
4.Garrison Portable Air Conditioner
This product is a 1-ton AC equipped with 4 castor wheels to enhance portability. It is a four in one unit that operates as an air conditioner, a dehumidifier, a heater, and a fan too.
- This AC comes with an auto-restart button and, a fan with three different speed settings.
- This is a fully remote-controlled portable AC. It is also equipped with an LED display, making it easier to monitor the temperature in both centigrade or Fahrenheit units.
- This model uses a bucketless evaporation system to avoid making a mess with the spilt water and keep the machine functional without any leakage.
- This AC has an easy-to-mount single hose exhaustion system. Also, it comes with a window venting kit for user accessibility.
- This product needs two AA batteries to function properly.
5.Honeywell Portable Air Conditioner
This 1.15-ton portable AC can effectively cool areas up to 100 sq.ft and dehumidify about 550sq.ft of area. Moreover, this AC can be installed with minimal effort.
- Its digital display and remote control make it very user-friendly.
- Owing to the Auto Evaporation technology, the dehumidification is the dry type. Hence, the AC does not need a water tray.
- The package includes a window bracket, a 15A plug, an exhaust pipe, and other necessary items.
- This product has a temperature setting ranging from 16 to 32 degree Celcius.
6.Lloyd Portable Air Conditioner
This 1-ton portable air conditioner draws a power of 1465W and has a cooling capacity of 3450W. Its energy-efficient rotary compressor provides an efficient cooling process.
- The condenser has 100% grooved copper tubings that help to cool down the room faster.
- This AC is fitted with high-quality air filters to provide clean and fresh air.
- The product has corrosion-resistant blue fin coils. It prevents rusting and increases the longevity of the product.
- This model comes with an auto-restart and timer option. Moreover, the product is of good built quality and exceptionally durable.
7.Whynter Dual Hose Portable Air Conditioner
This 13,000 BTU portable AC comes with three operation modes: air conditioner, heater and fan. This product is relatively easy to set up and can cool up to 500sq.ft.
- This Air Conditioner comes fitted with a carbon air channel just as a launderable pre-channel.
- Its Self-Evaporative system exhausts most or all condensate under normal ambient conditions.
- This product is fitted with 3-speed fans.
- This model provides full thermostatic control with a digital readout.
8. Royal Sovereign ARP-9411 Portable Air Conditioner
This 11,000BTU portable AC can effectively cool areas up to 350sq.ft.
- This product comes with 2-speed fans, for low and high cooling.
- It comes with the 3-in-1 technology, i.e. it can be used as an AC, a fan and a dehumidifier too. This AC is provided with gliding castor wheel to facilitate movement.
- It is additionally fitted with a removable and launderable air channel.
Here, we discussed some of the best portable air conditioners in India today. So, take your pick and beat the sultry Indian summers!