Let me start by depicting what this blog post is all about. Your passion for playing pubg mobile on your PC employing the Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator. But since you don’t have a potent GPU or no GPU at all, the game lags a lot on your PC. So in order to fix the issue, you should fix all the graphics to lower settings possible striving that it would help you boost the performance. But still, it didn’t help. Now, if you can connect to all of that, then you should read this blog post till the end because in this blog post I will be guiding you how you can get compatible frame rates with almost no lag even when you play in a higher graphics settings on your low and mid-end system so let’s get relieved of this problem.
Now I’m about to disclose what is responsible for the lag in this game. So if you go to the search bar and type DX DIAG while you are playing the game and you can recognize that under the paging file size the memory being used is far more than or close to the memory that is actually provided to it. So basically what the game is asking for is more than what we are actually giving so in order to interpret it what we prefer to do is increase the paging memory of our system. So that it can meet over the requirements of the game. So get ready and do everything exactly as stated above. And you can enjoy your pubg mobile game on high settings with compatible frame rates.
Setting paging file size memory
- So first right click on the PC and hit properties.
- Then, you need to go to the advanced settings alternative.
- Beneath the performance tab, click on settings.
- Now, go to advanced, and then under the virtual memory you can notice that the paging file size is even less than 5 gigabytes.
- So we need to increase it so click on change.
- And then, check on immediately to organize paging file size for all drives.
- So once you do that specify a drive in which windows got installed.
- And probably, it will be located in your C-Drive so click on it.
- After that, click on a custom size.
- And the process that I’m about to say that this is very significant so try to understand properly.
- So you need to check on how much free space you have got in your C-Drive.
- And once you do that, you have to set the paging file size to anywhere from 8 gigabytes to 16 gigabytes based on how much free space is in your drive.
- You need to set it to 8 gigabytes which are equal to 8000 megabytes and then click on ok.
- Forthwith don’t set more than 16 gigabytes as you would not be desiring that much memory.
- So once you click on apply, it will recommend you to restart your device.
- So click on restart later because we are not done yet.
- So now we just have to do one thing more before we are done.
- So click on the windows button and then scroll down until you see the windows administrative tools option.
- So click on it and under that option click on local security policy.
- So once you do that new window should show up so what we will do here is offer you the admin rights to apply the changes that we earlier made.
- So for this, you must know the admin name of your system.
- So once you know the name head back to the local security policy settings that we opened and click on local policy and then we will double tick on their rights assignments.
- Then you will find locked pages in memory so just double click on it.
- So that it opens up another page.
- Here we need to give the admin access to be eligible for changing the paging file size.
- And, click on add user or group and here we must type the admin name.
- Do not make any missteps while typing the admin name.
- So when startled click on check names and then click ok and then again ok and exit out of all this thing.
Check this Article How to download Roadrash for windows 7,8,10 Free
Now we are done so simply start again your system it will take a little longer period than usual. But don’t worry about it since it’s a reminder that your system has accepted contemporary settings to fix lag in Tencent gaming buddy.
Check Internet Speed
While you are playing PUBG Mobile on your mobile, it consumes very low data. And even you can play the game on a very low speed of minimum 2 MBPS Speed. But when you play the identical game on your PC then your Emulator will consume more data and affect the game as it needs high internet speed to access.
Setting your System Arrangements
The system requirements for employing Tencent Gaming Buddy Emulator and Playing PUBG Mobile is stated below:
Minimum System Setup
- CPU Processor: Dual-core from Intel or AMD at 1.8 GHz.
- Memory: 3GB of RAM.
- Graphics Memory: 2GB.
- OS: Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7.
- DirectX: Version 8.0c.
- Storage: 1GB of free storage.
Recommended System Setup
- CPU Processor: Quad-core from Intel or AMD at 1.8 GHz.
- Memory: 8GB of RAM.
- Graphics Memory: 4GB.
- OS: Windows 10.
- DirectX: Version 9.0c.
- Storage: 3GB of free storage.
Check This article Best Wi-Fi Multiplayer Games for android
Here, we discussed some of the ways to fix lag in Tencent Gaming Buddy easily without taking much stress. Please don’t forget to comment on the feedback on our comment box. We will be glad to recognize your thoughts and ideas.
Nowadays, launching an operating system or building a rescue disk is quite simple because of…
FPS genre of the gaming industry is a genre which has seen some of the…